Business Development Executive
About this role
Neueda help organizations future-proof their workforces with exceptional training programs covering software, data science, AI, cyber UK, professional and leadership skills. We work directly with organizations to ensure staff have the essential skills to succeed in their roles.
We operate globally, supporting training programs in Asia, Europe, North America and Latin America for clients including Citi, Morgan Stanley, Ericsson and Allstate. As we continue to grow, we want to appoint an experienced Business Development Executive.
- Drive our revenue growth by focusing on solution-based sales of technical and leadership training programmes and digital training solutions (e-Learning).
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients, targeting the financial services, telecoms and technology sectors, generating leads, pitching, pricing, negotiating and closing business.
- Whilst you will have support from Neueda’s marketing team, you will be responsible for driving new opportunities.
- Lead client discovery meetings with subject matter experts to gain a deeper understanding of the buyer’s needs and requirements.
- Create succinct, tailored and compelling proposals in conjunction with our Lead Instructors and Subject Matter Expert and relevant functional leaders.
- Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
- And most importantly, achieve or exceed business targets.
What you will bring – your experience
- You will have experience of selling training services, e-Learning solutions or consulting services to large corporate clients.
- A track record of creating and developing new relationships in a B2B sales environment.
- A track record of creating and selling solutions that solve a client’s need, working in. partnership with the client and your own organisation to find a great solution.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, written and presentation skills.
- You will be a motivated self-starter with
Experience of working in the global financial services, telecoms or technology sectors.
Experience of selling training solutions and consultancy services.
"*" indicates required fields