Neueda help organisations future-proof their workforces with exceptional training programs, helping ensure that staff have the essential skills to succeed in their roles.
We operate globally, supporting training programs in Asia, Europe, North America and Latin America for clients including Citi, Morgan Stanley, Ericsson and Allstate.
As we continue to grow, we want to appoint an experienced Practice Lead for our Data Science Training and Consulting practice area. This role can be UK, Ireland or mainland Europe based.
- Lead the productization of our range of data training programmes and consulting services, and support Neueda’s marketing team to generate new business opportunities.
- Recruit and lead a team of full-time instructors, data science consultants and associates.
- Establish appropriate business partnerships with technology providers such as Salesforce (Tableau) and Microsoft (PowerBI).
- Work alongside our clients to design and deliver innovative training programmes spanning data science, data analytics and data engineering.
- Engage with clients to get a detailed understanding of their specific data science needs and ensure that Neueda’s range of training programmes and consulting services meet their requirements.
- Design and develop solutions that span Data Science techniques through to AI and automation capability.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You will have worked with clients to analyse their business challenges and then helped to identify the data related training and consulting services to help them progress.
- Experience of designing, delivering and refining data science classroom-based instructor-led training programmes.
- Coaching and supporting clients as they apply new data science skills and technologies to their real-world challenges.
- Managing, leading, and developing a small and dedicated team of data science professionals.
- Applying the following technologies: Large Language Models; Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning Models; Visualisation and reporting tools (Tableau, Qlikview; Power BI); Data science and data engineering tools (Python, Kafka, Hadoop, Snowflake); Cloud platforms.
- Experience of the following would be beneficial but not essential: Working with SaaS; Creating digital learning solutions (e-Learning).
- Make a difference. Work on engaging projects with amazing colleagues and collaborators to make an impact in world-leading companies.
- A great place to work. An owner managed firm with a strong culture of innovation and ambition to continue growing globally.
- Ultra-competitive salary including performance related component.
- Company share scheme
- Pension and Medical Insurance
- Hybrid flexible working model