Neueda help organisations such Citi, Morgan Stanley, Ericsson, Dell, and Allstate to future-proof their workforces with exceptional training programs, helping ensure that staff have the essential skills to succeed in their roles.
We operate globally, supporting training programs in Asia, Europe, North America and Latin America and we partner with leading organisations such as Fitch Learning, Microsoft and Salesforce. As we continue to grow, we want to appoint an experienced Digital Delivery Manager to lead our growing E-Learning business line.
- Maintain commercial controls and implement delivery best-practices incorporating the latest tools and production processes.
- Ensure the successful delivery of a growing number of E-Learning projects to global clients whilst maintaining the quality of our output.
- Manage client projects from initiation through to successful delivery, with a particular focus on client communication and financial performance.
- Maintain internal project reporting and documentation such that the business is kept up to date with a project’s financial performance and its Risks, Actions, Issues and Decisions
- Liaise with Neueda subject matter experts and associates, overseeing the creation of exceptional instructional content.
- Innovative solution design to ensure that our output remains market leading.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven experience of delivering & implementating of digital e-learning projects to corporate clients
- Working as part of teams of all sizes in a fast-paced production environment
- Strong budgeting and financial skills, with the ability to manage commercial negotiations at a senior level
- Strong understanding of software development and agile practices including scrum and Kanban
- The ability to work across multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent prioritisation skills – in a busy multi-disciplinary environment
- Confident and experienced in facilitating and leading meetings
- Ultra-competitive salary including performance related component.
- Company share scheme
- Pension and Medical Insurance
- Hybrid flexible working model