Full Stack Developer x 2
About this role
Neueda help organisations future-proof their workforces with exceptional training programs, helping ensure that staff have the essential skills to succeed in their roles.
We operate globally, supporting training programs in Asia, Europe, North America and Latin America and we partner with leading organisations such as Fitch Learning, Microsoft and Salesforce.
As we continue to grow, we want to appoint 2 x experienced Full Stack Developers.
Your experience and qualifications
- Strong full-stack development experience with modern CI/CD processes
- Strong Experience with Java / Spring
- Strong Experience with build, continuous integration, and delivery (CI/CD) processes and tools e.g. Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Experience with Angular and/or React
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies such as DB2, Sybase and MongoDB
- Experience in designing and consuming REST APIs
- Unit, integration and E2E test automation
- Experience with package managers such as Maven, Gradle, NPM and Artifactory
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Preferred experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Strong technical writing and communication skills
"*" indicates required fields