Neueda help organizations future-proof their workforces with exceptional training programs, helping ensure that staff have the essential skills to succeed in their roles.
We operate globally, supporting training programs in Asia, Europe, North America and Latin America for clients including Citi, Morgan Stanley, Ericsson and Allstate.
As we continue to grow, we want to appoint an experienced Instructional Designer to join our Digital Content Team.
- Write and visualise instructional content in the form of storyboards and scripts.
- Interpret and represent instructional content using creative concepts and design thinking.
- Develop and maintain core visualisation practices and standards.
- Support and educate media and design teams in the content design process.
- Create supporting material and media for courses such as videos, course introductions and knowledge-checks.
- Conduct design and deliverables’ walkthroughs with stakeholders.
- Review deliverables for completeness, compliance with standards, and consistency with the detailed design and basic principles of visual storytelling prior to sending to stakeholders for review.
- Review and revise content based on feedback from reviewers or stakeholders and resolve conflicting feedback. Communicate their understanding of feedback to other members of the team.
- Participate actively in team and project meetings and other forums.
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the training.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Instructional Design for corporate audiences is necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Strong storytelling and visualization skills.
- Experience in proofreading or editorial tasks.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal skills), influencing and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven skills in developing effective partnerships with key stakeholders and providing leadership support for driving change initiatives.
- Experience in creative/technical writing will be an advantage.
- Make a difference. Work on engaging projects with amazing colleagues and collaborators to make an impact in world-leading companies.
- A great place to work. An owner managed firm with a strong culture of innovation and ambition to continue growing globally.
- Ultra-competitive salary including performance related component.
- Company share scheme
- Pension and Medical Insurance
- Hybrid flexible working model