Professional Skills Content Designer
About this role
Neueda help organizations future-proof their workforces with exceptional training programs, helping ensure that staff have the essential skills to succeed in their roles.
We operate globally, supporting training programs in Asia, Europe, North America and Latin America for clients including Citi, Morgan Stanley, Ericsson and Allstate.
As we continue to grow, we want to appoint an experienced Professional Skills Content Designer – UK, Ireland or Mainland Europe based.
- Work within the Professional Skills Team to resource and design defined programmes of work, unravelling conflicting priorities, anticipating risks and resolving issues.
- Scope, review and evaluate the design of both ongoing programmes and new solutions, for a portfolio of programmes.
- Undertake quality control of content for training materials to drive consistency.
- Work with the Practice Lead to engage key stakeholders, scoping work appropriately so that learning interventions align and support strategic and business priorities.
- Review and revise content based on feedback from reviewers or stakeholders and resolve conflicting feedback. Communicate their understanding of feedback to other members of the team.
- Analyse various strategic, operational and evaluation reporting at both a curriculum and programme level and work with the Practice Lead to produce recommendations, an improvement plan and oversee any resulting activity.
- Attend events – as applicable.
- Take a role in keeping abreast of latest external thinking and best practice and bringing this expertise to L&D
- Participate actively in team and project meetings and other forums.
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the training.
What you will bring – your experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Instructional Design for corporate audiences is necessary.
- Experience of the design and/or delivery of Leadership, Management and Personal Effectiveness training courses.
- Have an awareness of Intellectual Property Rights (i.e.copyright) requirements applicable to their activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in proofreading or editorial tasks.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal skills), influencing and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven skills in developing effective partnerships with key stakeholders and providing leadership support for driving change initiatives.
"*" indicates required fields