Here at Neueda – we believe there’s no pause button for progress – technology needs to be embraced now.
Neueda arms organisations and individuals with the skills and mindset they need to succeed in a world that’s shaped by technology. We deliver advanced technical, business and professional skills training to global organisations such as Citi, Allstate, Fidelity and Ericsson.
We are pioneers of transformative digital learning, and we make changes possible for those who are seriously committed to bettering their business by embracing technology.
We know what technology can do, and we want to teach you.
Location: Neueda Belfast offices (Currently working Remotely) – Will be a requirement to work outside of ordinary office hours.
Summary of Role
This role would involve facilitating online training courses using various conferencing services. The job will include scheduling and set-up of meetings and training sessions as well as supporting our instructors and clients, before, during and after the training has ended, both with technical issues and improving user interaction.
The leading platforms we use:
- WebEx – meetings and training
Position: 6 month and 12 month contracts available
- Knowledge of various software and experience in troubleshooting
- The ability to adapt to new web host platforms and new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak clearly and give training sessions themselves on
platforms to participants and trainers
- You must be flexible with your working schedule
- Must be able to travel to different office locations when required
- (Desired) Experience with AWS S3 for use in storing course material
- (Desired) Experience with HTML for static website design
- Fluent in another language is desirable but not essential
Hours of work: Flexible. Minimum of 35 hours a week