Our investment banking specialists cover money markets and asset classes, trade lifecycle, operational risk, and regulations. We use case-studies and real-world scenarios to explore operational excellence.
We incorporate the latest data analytics and digital skills ensuring our participants can deliver insightful data-driven insights to their colleagues and clients.
What will I learn
- A foundation in the fundamentals of financial markets and how investment banking operations pays a key role both internally from the bank’s viewpoint and externally in servicing the needs of the clients.
- Market players, products & asset classes.
- Understand the industry and prepare participants for the ever-evolving operational and technological environment within major investment banks.
- Client facing skills, future skills, critical thinking, and decision making.
- Data driven insights and how to tell a story with your data.